What is the difference between the EZ and Deluxe Sukkahs?
- The Deluxe Sukkah is 6” taller (EZ – 7 foot high Deluxe – 7.5 foot high).
- Deluxe contains more windows.
- Deluxe has a middle (horizontal) support bar.
How do I put my Sukkah together?
See our Guides page.
What is the best way to store the Gevurah Sukkah panels?
- The best way to store is indoors in a dry area.
- Make sure to stack panels standing up or on their side (male side up).
- Never lay panels on top of each other.
- And never store panels outside (for extended periods).
What is the best way to hang posters on my Gevurah panels?
- Blue sticky tack for posters
- Never hang decorations from schach mats.
What is the difference between Schach mats?
- The Star-K mat is made out of bamboo, is tied with a monofilament string and has a hechsher from the Star-K
- The Kaynus mat is made out of reeds, is tied with gava string (natural) and has a hechsher from the Badatz Eidah Hacharedis Yerushalayim
- The Mehadrin mat is made out of bamboo, is tied with a natural string and has a hechsher from the Badatz Eidah Hacharedis Yerushalayim
How many people can fit in my sukkah?
|| 7 People
|| 9 People
|| 2 6' tables 16 People / 1 8' table 10 People
|| 2 6' tables 16 People / 2 6' table long 13 People
|| 3 6' tables separate 24 People / 2 8' table long 19 People
|| 10-12 People
|| 2 8' tables separate 20 People / 2 6' table 13 People
|| 2 6' tables separate 24 People / 2 8' table 19 People
|| 3 8' tables separate 30 People / 2 6' table 22 People
is added to your shopping cart.